I’m another year older today. It’s been a good year.
In the past 365 days I’ve:
- Worked with Library administration to promote the use of social media tools to County administration
- Helped educate all library staff on what social media is and how it can affect the library
- Taught 15 computer classes
- Traveled to Vermont and back for Christmas
- Saw U2
- Visited an old friend in Denver
- Visited another friend in Asheville
- Was able to spend Thanksgiving with my Grandmother
- Helped my mother-in-law move
- Got a new position in my Library
But you know what the best part of the last year has been? Coming home and hearing my girls scream “DADDY!!” as they are running to meet me at the door. It always makes me smile and it’s something I look forward to.
It makes getting older seem not so bad.